- This review describes automated gating tools for use in multi-parameter flow cytometry.
- Citation: Verschoor et al. An introduction to automated flow cytometry gating tools and their implementation. Front. Immunol. 6:380. doi: 10.3389/fimmu.2015.00380
- Citation: Lelic A,et al. Immunogenicity of Varicella Vaccine and Immunologic Predictors of Response in a Cohort of Elderly Nursing Home Residents.J Infect Dis. 2016 Dec 15;214(12):1905-1910.
- This protocol is used for defining classical, intermediate and non-classical monocytes based on CD14 & CD16 expression.
- Citation: Loukov D., et al. Monocyte activation is elevated in women with knee-osteoarthritis and associated with inflammation, BMI and pain. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2018 Feb;26(2):255-263
Bacterial flow cytometry
- This protocol is used for “bacterial flow cytometry” (running bacteria through the flow cytometer rather than eukaroytic cells). We measure protein binding to the bacteria but it could easily be adapted to antibodies.